The Space-time solution element method-a new numerical approach for the Navier-Stokes equations
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in [Washington, DC], [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Conservation laws.,
- Differential equations.,
- Integral equations.,
- Navier-Stokes equation.,
- Numerical analysis.,
- Space-time functions.
|Other titles||Space time solution element method-a new numerical approach for the Navier-Stokes equations.|
|Statement||James R. Scott and Sin-Chung Chang.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 106818., AIAA / Aerospace Sciences Meeting -- 95-0763., AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting (Series) -- 95-0763.|
|Contributions||Chang, Sin-Chung., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- De profundis
- Mrs. Jordan and her family
- Minimal art
- A first course in fluid dynamics
- Catastrophic health insurance
- Modeling of Induction Motors with One and Two Degrees of Mechanical Freedom
- scope of industrial training in selected skilled and technical occupations.
- Knowledge Based Hybrid Systems
- The chocolate frog frame-up
- What your husband isnt telling you
- Developing and evaluating methods for using American community survey data to support the school meals programs
- Library services in the church.
- Millers rock & pop memorabilia
- Christian Family Celebrations
- Authorizing the attendance of the Marine Band at the United Confederate Veterans 1935 Reunion at Amarillo, Tex.
- Final report for NASA grant NAGW-1514, titled, magnetic field waves at Uranus, to the Bartol Research Institute of the University of Delaware, administered under the auspices of the Uranus Data Analysis Program
- Descriptive account of Kort Verhael
- Sacred songs
- Reduction of a Large-Scale Global Mobility Optimization Model Through Aggregation
- Around the World in Wanderer III
The Space-time solution element method-a new numerical approach for the Navier-Stokes equations Download PDF EPUB FB2
This paper is one of a series of papers describing the development of a new numerical method for the Navier-Stokes equations. Unlike conventional numerical. The Space-time solution element method-a new numerical approach for the Navier-Stokes equations.
S.C. ChangThe method of space-time conservation element and solution element—A new approach for solving the Navier–Stokes and Euler equations J. Comput. Phys., (), p. Cited by: The method of space-time conservation element and solution element is a new numerical discretization method for solving conservation laws .
It is designed to. Numerical solution of the Navier-Stokes equations. In this paper a new high order semi-implicit discontinuous Galerkin method (SI-DG) is presented for the solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations on staggered space-time adaptive.
These lessons are intended for beginners in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), studying in English in Moscow Aviation Institute. Lesson 15 Convergence.
These lessons are intended for beginners in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), studying in English in Moscow Aviation Institute. Lesson 28 Viscous fluxes.